Leading professional certifications & qualifications from top global institutions to re-launch your career.
Course details / SKILLX
Resin art is an unconventional form of art that is commonly used in many different areas of DIY projects, crafts, arts, jewelry and much more.
Resin art is an unconventional form of art that is commonly used in many different areas of DIY projects, crafts, arts, jewelry and much more. Since resin does not include the use of oil paints or easels, just the simple process of pouring colorful paints on an object appeals to every aesthete who does not need to be an artist.
Whether you want a change in the look of your charcuterie board, bass trays, or wooden furniture, the therapeutic effects of pouring colorful paints can allow for freedom of thought and imagination- providing a great way to unwind and refresh
We have collaborated with Meraki Studios to offer you the following programs:
- Basic Program: The basic program does not only provide the theory knowledge to understand the dynamics of resin art, but also covers the practical aspect of the program, which includes projects such as floral and abstract techniques.
This program would be suitable for art lovers that are seeking for a new hobby and have no prior experience with resin or in the field of art.
- Advanced Program: The advanced program includes elements of the basic program and covers a wide array of practical projects, including two Resin Goede Paintings and two Agate Coasters. If you would like to master your skills in the field of Resin Art and turn your passion for art into a business, this program would be suitable for you.
Basic Program: 9 hours across 2 days Advanced Program: 18 hours across 4 days
Certificate from HiFliers
Accredited by KHDA
Basic Course: AED 1,600Advanced Course: AED 3,350Payable in multiple installments
- Introduction to resin
- How and where to buy your materials
- Mixing resin with colors
- Different techniques with resin
- Pouring the resin
- Resin for sealing and coating
- Finishing touches
- 4 Mdf coasters
- Resin 3D geode painting
- Acrylic Tray
- Prerequisite- Basic resin course or resin knowledge
- How to create the perfect beach waves
- How to use a heat and hot air gun
- How to prep your work
- How to buy your molds
- Learn about different types of molds
- How to demold
- Learn about sanding and finishing
- Resin mold techniques
- Beach resin painting
- 2 agate coasters ( abstract techniques)
- Floral Agate Coaster
No background knowledge is necessary. This course provides you with option to either enroll in the introductory or advanced level
This course is a mix of both theory and practical lessons
Yes, and it is inclusive in the price
Any questions? Get in touch!
You Might Also Like
Slide to view more courses
connect with us
Download Program Brochure
Do you have any questions? Kindly fill in the form to receive more details on the course