Leading professional certifications & qualifications from top global institutions to re-launch your career.
Course details / SKILLX
Makeup & Hairdressing
This program will equip you with the knowledge and skills to apply makeup, and style your hair using the right techniques and products.
Become your own Makeup Artist and Hairstylist This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to apply makeup and style your hair using the right techniques and products. Since the course is customized to each student’s individual needs, techniques and products will be specifically chosen for you based on your skin and hair type.
The course will focus on two areas- Everyday and Party Makeup and Hair.
- Everyday Makeup and Hair: From learning about skin types and how to prepare and prime the skin to applying a basic day to day makeup look and hairstyle, this part of the course will teach you everything you need to know about everyday makeup and hair.
- Party Makeup and Hair: From learning some fabulous party and evening looks to the latest trends in party makeup and hair, this part of the course will teach you everything you need to know about how to apply makeup and style your hair when going out in the evenings or for parties.
Certificate from HiFliers
Accredited by KHDA
Payable in multiple installments
- Hygiene Health and Safety
- Brushes and tools knowledge
- Skin types and conditions
- Skin preparation
- Choosing and application of foundation
- Concealer choice and application
- Anatomy and Contouring
- Powder application
- Blush, bronzer, shading and highlighting
- Eye-makeup techniques and looks
- False eyelashes application techniqes
- Lipstick application
- Natural and day time makeup looks
- Party and evening makeup looks
- Basic hair care techniques
- Blow drying techniques
- Hair straightening
- Tongs/ curling iron techniques
- Hair finishing
- Half and Full Updos
- Types of braids
- Dressing long hair
- Backcombing techniques
- Natural and day time hairstyles
- Party and Evening hairstyles
No background knowledge is necessary. This course is an introductory course to get you certified you as a Makeup Artist & Hairstylist
This course is a mix of both theory and practical lessons
Yes, and it is inclusive in the price
Any questions? Get in touch!
You Might Also Like
Slide to view more courses
connect with us
Download Program Brochure
Do you have any questions? Kindly fill in the form to receive more details on the course