Leading professional certifications & qualifications from top global institutions to re-launch your career.
Course details / Qualifications
CACHE Level 3- SENCO
Award for Special Educational Needs Coordinators (SENCO) in Early Years Settings
(incl. reg fee & VAT)
- Understand the context of supporting individuals with learning disabilities
- Support person-centred thinking and planning
- Promote communication in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Supporting colleagues in their work with children with SEN
- Liaising with professionals or agencies beyond the setting
You must already have a Level 3 Early Years Diploma or equivalent, good command of English language, and already be working or had experience working in an Early Years setting in some form of managerial/leader capacity. You must also be aged 19 years or over.
We provide you with e-textbook all pdf content of the course. The course fee also includes tutor support for the specified duration of your course. We will have access to skills forward portal to upload your assignments and receive feedback.
We are affiliated with a variety of nurseries and schools which will help to complete your placement hours. As for recruitment we will provide you with a training about employment as complementary after completing your course duties.
No, this course is assessed by assignments check, professional discussions, presentation and evidences.
Any questions? Get in touch!
Courses You May Like!
connect with us
Download Program Brochure
Do you have any questions? Kindly fill in the form to receive more details on the course