Leading professional certifications & qualifications from top global institutions to re-launch your career.
through each area of the interview step-by-step. During this media-rich learning experience, our trainer will provide you a one-on-one session to help you see each step just as if your instructor were there with you. You will learn what to do before your interview is scheduled, specific interviewing techniques such as mirroring and body language and you will have the opportunity to practice the most common interview questions and much more. Whether you are completely new to the job market, re-entering the workforce or looking to advance your career, this course will empower you with the knowledge and skills necessary to dazzle during your next interview. We have incorporated years of classroom training experience and teaching techniques to develop an easy-to-use course that you can customize to meet your personal learning needs.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the training, you‘ll be able to…
- Improve your chances of success in getting a job or securing a place in a Early Years Setting.
- Apply best practice techniques to enable you to tackle interviews for jobs, apprenticeships, placements and leadership roles more effectively.
- Identify what recruiters & governing bodies in education are looking for by researching organizations or institutions thoroughly, and identifying what skills and attributes recruiters & officials might be looking for.
- Identify what questions you may be asked at interview, and how to approach answering different types of interview questions.
- Develop a better understanding of your strengths, skills and key selling points to tackle interviews with confidence.
- Develop an understanding of different types of interviews, from telephone and video interviews, to non-standard interviews, and how to tackle them.
This training is designed for anyone applying for jobs or placements complying with KHDA policies. It will be of particular interest to those in the early stages of their career, or those who are out of practice and need to update their skills. No prior knowledge or expertise are needed.
You Might Also Like
Slide to view more courses
connect with us
Kindly fill in the form to receive more details about the program.