Leading professional certifications & qualifications from top global institutions to re-launch your career.
Course details / SKILLX
Certificate in Fashion Design
During the course, students will be in charge of creating basic garments, determine the general orientation of a collection , create color palettes and mood boards , design the shapes and lines of the mannequin in different position and garments , choose the right fabrics, makes samples garments including the technical and practical requirements concerning its construction and must excel in either pattern making or draping.
- Define the revolution of fashion and fashion history.
- Create 12 types of pattern skirts.
- Apply technical skills and stitch 1 type of skirt with zipper , belt and lining .
- Apply technical skills and stitch basic bodice + sleeve + zipper .
- Create the first portfolio ( mood board + color palette capsule collection ( 10 dresses illustration).
- Select 1 dress and make a real prototype with real fabric in the end of the course.
40 Hours – 4 weeks 3 Sessions a week
Certificate from HiFliers
Accredited by KHDA
AED 8,000 (Including Materials)*
- Introduction to fashion design
- Global Fashion awareness
- Trends and Fashion history
- Fashion Illustration
- Pattern Making
- Textile knowledge
- Capsule collection + 1 prototype
Tutor for this course is an industry expert with diverse national background and in-depth knowledge of his field. We focus on the ability and experience of the tutor to deliver industry-level education and engagement with students throughout the course.
Other course specific material will be provided. You are required to come to class with your personal laptop or tablet, a notebook and a pen depending on your preference. No prior preparation is required before joining the course.
Any questions? Get in touch!
You Might Also Like
Slide to view more courses
connect with us
Download Program Brochure
Do you have any questions? Kindly fill in the form to receive more details on the course