Frequently Asked Questions

What is CACHE?

CACHE (Council for Awards in Care, Health, and Education) is an awarding body in the United Kingdom that designs courses and qualifications for the care and education of children and young people. It is the leading provider of vocational qualifications in the UK for professionals working in the care and education sectors.

What is meant by CPD?

CPD stands for Continuous Professional Development. It is the process through which the skills, knowledge, and experience formally obtained by an individual are tracked and documented both formally and informally. In short, it is a record of what a person experiences, learns, and then applies.

What is meant by “accredited training”?

Accredited training is the sort of training that provides an individual with a nationally/ internationally recognized qualification on completion.

Is CPD a qualification?

CPD is not a qualification in itself. CPD is the formal term used to describe the process of acquiring different professional skills and qualifications.

Are CACHE qualifications recognized in countries other than the UAE?

Yes, CACHE qualifications are well-recognized in various countries around the world.

Are CPDs for teachers or teaching assistants?

CPD can be undertaken by both teachers and teaching assistants, depending on the nature of the course/training program.

How to apply for an accredited course?

You can apply for an accredited course online. Simply go to our website, search for the course you would like to enroll in, and follow instructions to complete and submit the online application

Can I pay with cash or credit card instead of a cheque?

Yes, you can pay by cash or credit card. However, make sure that you pay the fee either upfront or in monthly installments.

If I enroll in a course and then decide not to go through with it, will I get a refund?

It would be best to discuss directly with the course consultant regarding refunds. Most fees paid such as registration fees are nonrefundable, however, tuition fees could be refunded on a pro-rata basis after deduction of administrative charges. 

Can I pay the course fee in monthly installments?

Yes, you can pay the course fee in monthly installments.

Can I apply for a course if I am on visit visa to the country?

You should not apply for an accredited course if you are on visit visa because that is for a limited time whereas the courses we provide are longer than the average duration of a visit visa.

Do you provide visas to students outside the UAE?

We do not provide visas to international students. However, international students already living in the UAE are eligible to apply for our programs.

Are the courses you offer approved by the Ministry of Education and the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA)?

Yes, all our courses are approved by the MOE and KHDA.

Will Hi-Fliers provide all the training materials needed to complete the accredited qualification?

Our course fee covers the cost of all training material that you will need for the course. These include textbooks, class handouts, worksheets, etc.

Become a Teacher

Helping You Achieve World-Renowned Vocational Qualifications To Support Your Ambitions of Career Growth, Skill Upgrades, Immigration Requirements, and Degree Top-up Requirements