CERTIFIED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (CMA-USA)
What is CMA (USA)?
CMA (Certified Management Accountant) is a graduate level certification specifically designed for management, accounts and finance professionals. It demonstrates your command of the critical accounting and financial management skills demanded by today’s dynamic businesses, translating into significant career opportunities for you.
CMA is a globally recognized certification, essential for accounting professionals who want to master the advanced skills required to manage financial functions within the organization. The CMA certification focuses on advance accounting and financial management skills such as planning, budgeting, forecasting and managing cost as well as fundamental skills required to evaluate investment opportunities and support strategic financial decisions based on strong analysis and sound ethics.
Some of the additional benefits are:
- World renowned qualification
- Gateway to other certifications
- Flexible exam preparation
- Convenient exam scheduling
- Young and fresh college leavers
- Intermediate (any discipline)
- A levels (any discipline)
- HEC recognized university graduates (any discipline)
- Masters, M. Com, MBA, MA, MSc
- Qualified and/ or Part-qualified Professionals
Duration of the qualification
You can earn a CMA designation in just 6 months or over a three year’s span depending upon fulfilment of following IMA requirements.
- Bachelor degree from accredited college or university
- Basic knowledge of economics, Statistics and financial accounting
- Two continuous years of professional experience
For inquiries or registration, please contact us on:
Mobile: +971 54 448 9123