Leading professional certifications & qualifications from top global institutions to re-launch your career.
Course details / SKILLX
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
In this course you will learn what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, explore use cases and applications of AI, understand AI concepts and terms like machine learning & deep learning.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is transforming the world – How we shop, how we work, how we live. AI is profoundly different from all the technologies emerging from the last decade. It has a massive impact on how enterprises function and compete. The true value of AI’s impact can only be unleashed when industry leaders are able to provide strong direction on how to leverage this opportunity. Soon, the leaders who understand AI and its role in business will be the game changers in every industry.
Certificate from HiFliers
Accredited by KHDA
AED 1,800Payable in multiple installments
- “Introduction to Artificial Intelligence:
- What AI Cannot do?”
- Smart Cities, IOT & Robotics, Blockchain Technology, Digital Reality
- Artificial Intelligence 101: History:
- Data: What is Data ?, Why Data Is The Fuel ?, Big Data Life Cycle
- Introduction to Machine Learning: What is Machine Learning, Types of ML Concepts
- Supervised Learning: What is Supervised Learning, Types of Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning: Unsupervised Learning, Types of Unsupervised Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Deep Learning: What is Deep Learning? Deep Learning vs. Machine Learning.
- AI Capabilities: Speech Recognition, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Drones, Autonomous Vehicles & Intelligent Robotics, Predictive Analytics
- AI Applications: AI applied in Industries (Education, Healthcare, Real Estate & many more)
- Responsible AI: Human-AI Collaboration, AI & Society, Singularity
- Future of Jobs: AI & The Future of Jobs: What Jobs AI Will Replace?
Upon completion, you will be able to understand the principles of artificial intelligence- taking you back to the history of AI, introducing machine learning, supervised learning, deep learning and much more!
No background knowledge is necessary. This course is an introductory course to get you started on the rules of Artificial Intelligence.
This course is a mix of both theory and practical lessons.
Any questions? Get in touch!
You Might Also Like
Slide to view more courses
connect with us
Download Program Brochure
Do you have any questions? Kindly fill in the form to receive more details on the course