ACCA Diploma in IFRS (DipIFR)
What is ACCA DipIFR?
If you are a finance professional who is not already aware about the details of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), this qualification is a fast and effective solution to meet your requirements.
Applying International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) has become the utmost priority for most organizations, and this is where the DipIFR can help prepare you to develop a working knowledge of the area.
Eligibility requirement (must meet one of the following criteria’s):
- Professional Financial Qualification (ICAI, ICAP, ACCA, CPA, ICAEW)
- 3 years working experience in the accounting field
- 2 years accounting experience and a relevant degree
- 2 years relevant accounting experience and an ACCA certificate in International Financial Reporting.
Details about the exam and course duration
- The exam is of 3 hours consisting of numerical and written questions
- Passing mark is 50%
- Examination sessions are held biannually, in June and December.
- On an average the Diploma can be completed in 6 to 12 months
Mobile: +971 54 448 9123